ikonikimage

Photobucket

Sunday 9 March 2014

SELF PORTRAIT

I haven't posted here for a lonnnnnng time as I've been as I've been cartooning and working and shit like that. That being said, I'm up for an award for best cartoonist in Ontario Canada. I'm "humbled" by that as my competition is very,very talented. So far I've made the top three, and will get a plaque or something for my efforts. Make no mistake, I have no illusions that I am the best, it's just someones perception of a piece I did for the Cambridge Times. I was supposed to send them a pic of myself for publication or advertising or something, but got a bit carried away with it and did a self portrait....which I've never done before..... and this would be it. Hope you like it, and you can see the other stuff I've been up to over at überink

No comments: